07 Apr Credit Services Tabs
Posted at 18:56h in
- Processing of received applications
- Credit Assessment via pre-approved credit scorecard rules
- Recommendation on credit decision: Approve or Decline
- Verification of information supplied by applicant
- Preparation of documents for signature by applicant
- Pay-out of funds to the appropriate party with the option to utilise G-Pay to pro-actively manage and control the distribution of funds
- Account activation on debtor management system
- Monitoring of agreement payment terms
- Receipting of instalments
- Interest and fee calculations
- Attending to refunds
- Issuing and receipting of settlements
- Allocation of workflows
- Cost allocations
- Attending to general queries and customer information updates
- Sending of statements and/or invoices
- Monitoring of loan book performance
Customer Debt Management
- Early stage arrear collections: Call centre contact with the view to rehabilitate the account based on a collection strategy.
- Late stage arrear collections: Efforts to rehabilitate late stage arrear accounts via our pre-legal agents and external rehabilitation agents.
- Legal action: Managing the legal process if rehabilitation attempts are unsuccessful.
- Administering accounts with amended payment plans: Following required processes on "abnormal" accounts.
- Management of assets: Attending to the repossession, management and disposal of assets.
- Collection of shortfalls: Dealing with accounts post realisation of assets via the in-house legal team.
- Preparation and distribution of daily and/or weekly reports, which can include ageing reports, bank statement summaries, portfolio analysis, etc.
- Preparation and distribution of monthly management reports indicating portfolio and customer debt management performance.
- Statutory reporting to third parties such as credit bureau and NCR if applicable.
- All reporting is flexible and can be tailored to suit individual client requirements.
- As a result of our servicer rating by Global Credit Ratings (GCR) and our well-established infrastructure, we have been approached by numerous entities to act as a standby servicer.
- In the case of securitisations, where we are the standby servicer, we step in and take over the loan administration function when called to do so for a wide range of industries.
- Monthly finance comprising accounting up to trial balance level and cash management
- Assistance with the preparation of annual financial statements
- Co-operation with client auditors during annual audit
- Assistance with company secretarial work.